Thanks for stopping by!
Here are few of my favorite posts that I’ve written over the years.
- 10 Lessons in 10 Years: How One Edtech Startup Grew to 5 Million Blogs Around the World
- A Mistake, An Apology, And A Lesson On Feedback
- If You Give A Student A Website…
- What Mexico Taught Me About Common Core and Standardized Testing
- Forget Coding, Let’s Change Up How We Teach Math!
- Public vs. Private – Should Student Work Be Public On the Web?
- Why today is my last day teaching online…
- Edublogger Debate: Scaffolding vs. Struggling – Can You Be Too Helpful?
- The Educator’s Guide to Copyright, Fair Use, and Creative Commons
- The Why and How of Using Facebook For Educators – No Need to be Friends At All!